Password
Monday, May 19, 2014
It's Here
Well, it's finally here. The day I've been waiting for since September. Wow! This is actually happening. My bags are packed and I think I'm ready to go. I've had this peace come over me in the past few days, and I know it's the Lord showing His grace upon me.
The passage that I'm holding onto and claiming during this amazing journey is Psalm 18:30-36 which says, "As for God, his way is perfect. All the LORD's promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to him for protection. For who is God except the LORD? Who but our God is a solid rock? God arms me with strength; he has made my way safe. He makes me as surefooted as a deer, leading me safely along the mountain heights. He prepares me for battle; he strengthens me to draw a bow of bronze. You have given me the shield of your salvation. Your right hand supports me; your gentleness has made me great. You have made a wide path for my feet to keep them from slipping." I find comfort in that passage to know that the Lord will equip me with all that I need this summer, and that my strength is in him. He knows the battles that I will face and can already see the victory. Like I've said so many times before, I know in my heart that He will never put me in a situation where He hasn’t already made a way for me to go. I'm so joyous that He called me... a girl from a small town of Alabama to go and share of His "Good News" with the people of South Asia.
Thank you all so much so all your prayers. I leave at 6am tomorrow morning to drive to the airport. My first flight leaves at 12 noon, second at 7:30pm. I can't say I'm not a little anxious but I'm trusting the One who holds the universe, so I'm going to sit back and enjoy the ride with Jesus.
To know Him and make Him known,
Heather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

No comments :
Post a Comment