Password

Saturday, January 4, 2014

I Owe Them



Support letters have been typed, and prayer cards have been made! As I type this I cannot believe that I'm just a little over 4 months away from heading over there. Wow! My travel agent contacted me about 3 days before Christmas and informed me that she will be getting in touch with me after the first of the year about flights, so I should be hearing from her soon. :)

I was in Kentucky last week for a conference, and let me just say it was absolutely amazing! One of the speakers made a statement that really hit me. He stated " Remember how you've been saved by this good news. He...your heavenly father, came running after you! He put you in a place to hear, broke through your heart, and saved you!" I owe the people of South Asia this good news I've received. This "Good News" hasn't come to me to end with me, but to go through me and to be shared with someone else. I'm so thankful to be able to go and serve, and I know that my Lord will never put me into a situation in which he hasn't already gone ahead and prepared a way for me to go.

Please continue to remember me.

In His love,
Heather
   

No comments :

Post a Comment